Welcome to TarDisk.com. This page has nothing to do with the amazing way that we increase storage space on your MacBook. No. This page is about 'hacking' your gmail account. Using a loophole left over from the good 'ole days of gmail 'Beta'. Follow these steps below to "Send Mail As", using your current gmail account.
How to send email as ______@TarDisk.com from your gmail accoumt:
1. We will use Godday's email forwarding system. Your manager (or the person with access) will set up your forwarding email address. Confirm that this has already been done, by sending an email to your email@example.com email address from any 3rd party email account (like your personal email account). If the test email you sent arrives in your Gmail inbox, then the forwarding was set up for you and you are good to go!
2.1. Scroll the page down until you find "2-Step Verification":
2.2. On the next page, click on "Get Started" and use your credentials to log in. The next page will ask you for your phone number and you shall select between text or phone call to receive your verification code.
2.3. Complete the next page with the verification code you that you will receive and confirm.
3.1. Click the link above.
3.2 On "Select App" choose "Mail" and complete the device field with the one you are using right now.
3.3. After you click "GENERATE", a pop up will show up with your "App Password". Copy that password, (in yellow) you will need it in a moment.
4. Inside your Gmail Account, Go to Setting > Accounts and Import > Send mail as > Add another email address you own.
4.1. The popup window should look like the below. Complete with the name desired to appear publicly, and fill in your New @tardisk.com email address!
4.2. There are three things that need to be changed on this page;
(1) The "SMTP Server" must be "smtp.gmail.com".
(2) The "Username", use your Gmail address.
(3) For "Password", use the App specific Password that you saved from step 3.3.
Don't change the "Port" or check boxes, just proceed with "Add Account".
5. The Next page will tell you that Gmail sent a verification code. Open your gmail account, get the code and "Verify" by clicking or copy&pasteing the verification code. Congratulations, now you can send emails as @tardisk.com! :)
Any problem in the process or ideas about how to improve this guide, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. (Optional) To use your new @tardisk.com email address on your iPhone.